Monday, August 11, 2008

\m/ ... \m/

Its 3:22 in the morning..I just finished watching "METAL: A HEADBANGER'S JOURNEY".Cool Movie.Must Watch.Ok I am done with the review.

Ofcourse this is not about the review,its about the conclusion that Sam Dunn points out at the end:

"Ever since I was 12 years old I had to defend my love for heavy metal against those who say it's a less valid form of music. My answer now is that you either feel it or you don't. If metal doesn't give that overwhelming surge of power that make the hair stand up at the back of your neck, you might never get it, and you know what? That's okay, because judging by the 40,000 metalheads around me we're doing just fine without you."

Also some tit-bits from the movie:

"Sam Dunn: ...Do you have a comment on that?
Necrobutcher (Mayhem): Yeah, I got a comment... FUCK YOU!... Ya know?"

"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there."
-Rob Zombie

Ahhhh had to post that..I feel better already.

4 comments:

D Shah said...

yeah :D I watched that movie.. tis nice

Scribbles! said...

Hi, Im just some random person going through some random blogs and came across urs. and I love that ring sort of thing on the top of ur page...it's so attractive....what is that anyway!?

kandy.virtuoso said...

yeah its nice
its the mathematical symbol for infinity

Amjad Khan said...

Sam Dunn is my hero. I less than 3 him. XD